I,Main technical parameters
|X-axis travel (left and right)||mm||2000|
|Y-axis travel (front and rear)||mm||1500|
|Z-axis travel (up and down)||mm||750|
|Distance from worktable to spindle end face|
|Distance from the front end of column to the center of main shaft|
|Table area (L * W)||mm||2100*1200|
|T-groove (width * spacing * number of grooves)|
|X / Y / Z axis rapid feed||m/min||48*48*48|
|Taper hole form and installation size|
|Transmission mode (1:1)||mm||Belt|
|Recommended motor parameters for spindle|
|Accuracy (x / Y / z)|
|Repeated positioning accuracy||mm||±0.003/300|
|Three axis power||kw||2*2*3|
|system||FANUC --- can change to Siemens 828D|
|Machine size floor space (L * w|
II. Structural performance of machine tool
1. Fuselage design
The fuselage and saddle are reinforced by mountain shaped ribs, with the shortest force streamline, ensuring the best rigidity of the fuselage.
Based on the excellent engineering design, the stiffeners of the base and column of the machining center can resist the torsion and damping, and transfer the cutting vibration to non
Cutting area. The column is designed with torque tube, which can provide excellent rigidity, bending and torsion resistance Ultra wide base design,
At the same time, lower the center of gravity of the base and adjust the center of gravity of the machine tool to the best stable height. The span at the bottom of the column is widened to improve the stability of the machine tool.
2. spindle head
The contact length ratio between the main shaft and the column is appropriate to provide stable support for the main shaft. Independent cooling system is built in the spindle head to stabilize the spindle continuously
The head heat is in a reasonable range, which reduces the thermal extension of the spindle and ensures the machining accuracy.
In response to the processing requirements of different models, the following counterweight methods are adopted:
Counterweight: low failure rate and long service life;
Nitrogen counterweight: rapid action, no noise, greatly improved processing accuracy, increased machine life;
No counterweight: in order to meet the requirements of high speed and high sensitivity processing, the machine tool adopts the method of no counterweight, and enhances the requirements of servo motor and screw,
Z-axis with brake, to ensure the accuracy of the machine tool is stable and lasting, and increase the service life.
4. screw rod
It adopts imported grinding level pre drawn double nut screw rod to eliminate reverse clearance. After heat treatment, it has high rigidity, wear resistance, torsion resistance and long service life, which guarantees high machining accuracy of the machine.
5. AC servo motor
Adopt original imported from Japan, super high performance servo motor, provide stronger power when heavy cutting.
In the case of low feed, high torque can still be maintained.
Higher than 10000 (pixel) resolution and closed-loop position feedback ensure high accuracy.
High quality coupling ensures that the screw rod moves with the axis of the motor.
6. Lubrication system
The whole machine adopts a positive displacement lubrication system and a de pressurized oil pump, with stable pressure and flow, which effectively transports the oil to each lubrication point and provides uniform forced lubrication for each slide surface, so as to ensure the accuracy and service life of the machine tool.
Chip remover system
III. functions of CNC system
CNC system is Mitsubishi or FANUC system. Equipped with RS232C interface, with data transmission function.
Three axis simultaneous movement
Minimum instruction unit: 0.001mm
Fast displacement speed adjustment
Feed rate adjustment
Automatic origin reset G28
Second origin reset G30
Hand artery wave generator
Workpiece coordinate system G54-G59
Drilling fixed cycle G73, G76, g81-g89 / g80
Rigid tapping g84, G74
Selective single node skip
Single section implementation
Manual control function: manual rapid feed, inching feed, hand wheel feed
Tool length correction G43, g44 / G49
Tool radius correction G41, G42 / G40
Memory compensation of pitch error
Back gap correction
Search for program number and serial number
Sub process call
Conversion of public and British system
Transmission interface, DNC capacity
Different alarm display
Ladder diagram display
Macro programs and variables
Simple program graphic display function
NC control language: Chinese, English, Japanese and other five languages are optional
Monitoring function: full coordinate display, spindle speed display, spindle load display, PLC ladder circuit monitoring
Protection function: over travel protection, overload protection, interlock function.
IV. attached data
Accuracy inspection table
A set of instructions for Mitsubishi or FANUC
A set of Chinese operation instructions
V. installation and commissioning
1. Please install the three-phase 380V power supply, 50Hz power unit and suggest to attach the voltage regulator.
2. After the equipment arrives at the factory, open the box together with our representative for inspection. If any damage or shortage is found, please inform our company immediately.
3. After the arrival of the goods, your company shall first carry out mechanical positioning, horizontal rough adjustment and other work, and then the supplier shall install fine adjustment and training, and your company shall inform our company to send personnel at least 7 days in advance.
4. Please assist our installation and commissioning personnel to arrange accommodation, meals and transportation,
5. Please designate the operator and maintenance personnel of the machine, and assign special personnel to assist in the installation and commissioning of the machine.
6. After the acceptance of the whole machine, your company shall sign the acceptance certificate of installation and debugging in real time, in duplicate, one for each party.
VI. skill training
VII. After sales service
|Serial number||Item||Training content|
|1||operation||(1) shutdown and startup steps;|
(2) introduction of key functions of operation panel;
(3) explanation of the start, interruption and end of the processing procedure;
(4) recovery after ATC interruption (with magazine type);
(5) precautions for machine tool operation
(6) operation practice
|2||programming||(1) introduction of coordinate system;|
(2) instruction g, instruction m, instruction s and instruction T;
(3) introduction to the composition and structure of the program;
(4) instructions for editing, storing and using the program;
(5) introduction of programming precautions;
(6) programming practice
|3||maintain||(1) introduction of mechanical structure;|
(2) circuit structure introduction;
(3) introduction to key points of daily maintenance;
(4) introduction of general fault diagnosis methods;
(5) introduction of general troubleshooting methods;
(6) maintenance practice
The quality, specification and performance of the machine tool comply with the provisions of the contract. On the premise of correct installation, proper use and maintenance, the Seller shall provide free maintenance for the subject matter for 12 months from the date of arrival of the machine tool; the Mitsubishi control system shall be guaranteed for two years (the warranty terms shall be subject to the warranty certificate provided by Mitsubishi).
During the warranty period, it is verified that if the mechanical appearance or internal damage is caused by the user due to the loading, unloading and transportation process and long storage time; the man-made damage caused by improper operation and self disassembly and modification is not within the scope of the above free warranty, the user must pay for all repair and maintenance.
After the warranty period expires, our company will continue to provide maintenance services for users, and charge parts cost and service fee according to our charging standard. Machine maintenance for life.
After acceptance, if the buyer fails to perform the contract, the seller has the right to stop after-sales service.
The ownership of the machine shall be owned by the seller before the buyer pays the full amount.